- Important Notice
- Terms & Conditions of Use
- Warranty Disclaimers
- Exclusion of Liability
- Links to Third Party Sites
'Visual representations shown on this Website are purely conceptual. All building plan, specifications, layout plans are tentative and subject to variation & modification by the company or the competent authorities sanctioning such plans.
AMIGO Shelters reserves all right to change / modify / alter without any liability.
The Information contained in this site, including all text, names, images, pictures, drawings, perspectives, models, graphics, logos, icons, links and other items are provided "as is". AMIGO Shelters does not warrant, represent, undertake, indemnify in any manner whatsoever the accuracy, correctness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of such information and hereby expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information.
No warranty or representation of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties or representations of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and title, is given by AMIGO Shelters in conjunction with any information on these pages and any such warranty or representation is hereby expressly excluded.
AMIGO Shelters also does not warrant that this website and its pages or the server that makes them available are free from computer virus or other corrupting or destructive codes, programs, macros or elements of any kind, nor is any warranty given for the timely, secure, complete, error-free or uninterrupted access to all contents on this website.
The access and/or use of any information contained in this website are at the sole risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall AMIGO Shelters or any of its subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, marketing partners, agents, suppliers, officers, or employees be liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or economic including loss of profits) whether in an action in contract, negligence or tort arising out of or in connection with:
- The access or use, inability to access or use, or incomplete, delayed or interrupted, distorted access or use of this website or any other website linked to this website;
- Their reliance on information contained on this website or on any other website linked in to this website.
- The failure of performance, error, omission or defect of any network, line or server system or the transmission to any computer hardware or software used in accessing this website of any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive codes, programs, macros or elements of any kind; or
- The access by any unauthorised person to any information transmitted by you to AMIGO Shelters or vice versa through this website.