- Floor Plans
AMIGO COCKBURN: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/180425/001547
Gym, Landscape Garden, Backup Generator, Borewell & Cauvery Water.
CONSTRUCTION TERMS AND SPECIFICATIONS
● Building shall be of R.C.C. framed structure and with solid concrete block walls.
● All external walls shall be of 6" thick solid concrete blocks and all partition walls shall be of 4" thick solid concrete blocks.
● All drawing prepared by consultants appointed by builders shall be final and any architectural changes during period of construction shall be not allowed.
● Structured drawings prepared by structural consultant shall be treated as final and work shall be executed only as per drawings.
● Reinforcement shall be of Fe 415 confirming to IS 1786.
● Cutting, bending & placement of reinforcement shall be as per structural drawings issued by structural consultants appointed by the builder.
● All R.C.C. work shall be made using OPC/PPC of any major plant cement.
● All other civil works shall be done by using any other cement which is confirming to relevant IS Codes.
Doors & Windows
● Main doorframes shall be of Teak Wood of size 5" x 3" unfinished) & all other doorframes shall be of Sal wood of size 5" x 2.5" unfinished).
● Main door shutter shall be of Teak Wood of 1" thick and other doors shutters shall be of flush doors of 1" thick.
● Main door shall be fitted with all necessary brass fitting with Europa locks or equivalent.
● All other doors shall be fitted with all necessary powder coated fittings.
● All electric points shall be provided as per electrical scheme drawings issued by architect.
● No changes shall be allowed during the period of constructions.
● All wiring shall be made by using Anchors / Havell's / Finolex or Equivalent.
● All switches & regulators shall be of Anchor Roma/ Equivalent.
● All plumbing points shall be provided as per Plumbing drawings issued by architect. And no changes shall be allowed during the period of construction.
● CPVC of Ashirwad/ Supreme or equivalent. Sanitary PVC Pipes of Supreme / Prince/ Sudhakar shall be used for all plumbing works.
● Sanitary wares shall be of Hindware / Cera or equivalent pastel white colour for all flats in the building.
● Plumbing fixtures such as Hot & Cold Mixer, stop cocks, Bib cocks etc., shall be of Jaquar or equivalent.
● Flooring shall be of vitrified tiles for Hall, dining area, kitchen and all bedrooms (2'.0" x 2'.0" size). With skirting.
● Wall tiles for toilets shall be for 7' height & anti skid ceramic flooring tiles to be provided.
● Kitchen platform shall be of 20 mm granite slab of black colour with steel sink with drain board.
● Internal shall be done by using 1 coat wall primer, 2 coat of Birla Wall Putty and two coats of premium emulsion paint.
● External painting shall be done with one coat of premium & two coats of weather proof apex paints.
● Colour for external painting shall be as per architectural drawings and no changes are allowed.
● Synthetic enamel paints shall be done for internal doors, grills & railings and colour will be as finalized by architect.
● Over head tank will be constructed as per drawing issued by structural consultant.
● Size of tank will be finalized by architect or readymade sintex tank will be provided
● Passenger Lift for the building shall be provided by the builders as he deems fit to fulfill the requirements (6 Passenger of Schindler make).
● Parking area to be allotted to the Owner/s by the builder at the ratio of the Owners' constructed area.
● No changes in Parking shall be allowed after allotment letter duly signed by the building and owner/s.
● Owner/s shall attend the weekly meetings conducted by Engineer - in charge to discuss various aspects & progress of the project.
● Any changes in specification as demanded by owner/s shall bring to the notice of Engineer-in-charge well in advance and shall be maintained in site instruction block duly signed by Owner/s & Engineer-in-charge.
● Extra works if any as demanded by Owner/s shall be charged extra which is payable to builders in advance.
● Lobby : Elegant lobbies with flooring and lift cladding in Granite / Vitrified.
● Staircase : In Kota / Granite ; and textured paint on walls.
● Utility : Antiskid ceramic tiles flooring with glazed tiles with skirting.
● Bedroom Balcony door-cum-window & windows: 3 track UPVC windows with clear glass sliding shutters and mosquito mesh shutters with MS grills.
Amigo Offering a unique blend of old-world charm and modern luxury on Cockburn Road, 'Amigo Cockburn' is the lifestyle for the true Bangalorean.
Presented below is the 'Typical Floor Plan' of Amigo COCKBURN. Laptop & Desktop users Click on the desired flat in the Picture for "Detailed View"
Mobile and Tablet users - Please use the buttons given below, incase you have problem with image-map.